Do you have any tips, tutorials, or other valuable information you’d like to share with the ProfitBlog.com community?
If so, we’d love to have you as a guest author!
ProfitBlog.com is an ever-growing community of bloggers dedicated to sharing information and experiences about all forms of online marketing. This includes SEO, blogging, social media, traffic generation, affiliate marketing, as well as almost any other topic directly related to becoming successful online. By having your guest post featured on ProfitBlog.com you’ll receive exposure to your blog as well as inbound links and click-through traffic!
Guest blogging is a very powerful strategy to grow your current audience and get more organic traffic and links to your website.
Our guidelines are actually pretty simple and straight forward. By following the guidelines below you’ll greatly increase your chances of being approved.
We’re Looking for Posts That:
- Have high quality writing that engages the reader.
- Have the interest of ProfitBlog.com’s readers in mind.
- Are written in a way that expresses personality, community, and opinion.
- Bring something new to the table. (Cover relevant topics, fresh ideas, and / or new innovations in social media and blogging)
- Share ideas and information that the majority of bloggers may not have heard of before.
- Have the “Sharability Factor” that makes people want to share it via Facebook, Twitter, and other Social Media Outlets… This will help bring massive exposure to your content!
- Don’t infringe any copyright laws what so ever (Images and content)
100% Exclusive Content:
All content submitted as a guest post must be 100% unique and written specifically for profitblog.com. The same content may not be used anywhere else without permission. We will retain full ownership of blog posts that you submit and are approved.
NOTE: You’ll be expected to be involved in the comment discussion that accompanies your post. This is good for our community as a whole, and brings even more attention to you, the author!
- You must include at least one image in your post (multiple images throughout are recommended). The images must be relevant to the specific topic, and must be free of any royalties or copyrights. (Creative commons license images for example)
- If an image says that it’s only available for non-commercial uses, then we can’t use it.
- Please send us a link to the image’s original location, and be sure to credit the image’s owner when applicable (Including their name and a link to their website).
- Try using images that are attention grabbing (You may also use self-made screenshots if you like).
- Using Images within your post’s content to help get your point across are a major plus!
Length of your post:
We’re more concerned about the ‘quality’ and ‘relevance’ of a post than we are with the specific word count, however posts around 700 – 1200 words are preferred, but not a requirement. Just write in your own style, get your message across, and don’t worry so much about post length.
You may have links to your own site or anywhere else you’d like within the post. (within reason…)
Editing your post:
We reserve the right to edit your post, including title, grammar, punctuation, images etc.. Please don’t be offended if this happens as we’re simply making sure your post will be as successful as possible. We want the most eyes on your post so it’s a win-win for everyone involved.
This is where you tell a bit about yourself in one or 2 sentences, and post a link back to your website. We want to help you get as much exposure as possible since you took the time to write some amazing content for us! You’ll be given a link to your website as well as an anchor text link of your choice. You may also include links to your twitter and facebook pages if you’d like.
Thanks again, and we look forward to networking with you!
Complete the form below to get started.
You’ll be notified of approval within 48 hours of submission.