WPHypnoLinks Review – Truly Powerful WordPress Plugin!
When I first heard about WP Hypno Links, to be honest, I thought to myself “Oh, gee.. Another link cloaking plugin”. I pretty much shrugged it off because I didn’t understand the need for such a plugin at first, nor did I realize how many features this plugin actually had.
Well as it turns out, it’s made by Andy Bailey the same guy who came up with ComLuv for enhancing your blog commenting system. I absolutely love ComLuv, and enjoy sharing my thoughts and ideas on other blogs that use ComLuv, so I knew I might be missing out if I decide not to use WpHypnoLinks. I searched for some product reviews online, and come to find out, one of it’s main features is cloaking affiliate links in a way that the search engine spiders don’t recognize them as being affiliate links, and can’t index them! This is good news to me, because one of my very profitable niche affiliate websites was hit very hard by the Google Panda update. My traffic was cut down to just 25% of what it was, my 1st page Google rankings disappeared, and my usual daily commissions turned into 1 per week if I was lucky.
That’s the reason I’m going to give WPHypnoLinks a shot.
Having a lot of affiliate links on your website was one of the many things that Google Panda was after, and was the only thing I could think of as to why my site was hit so hard. Sure, all my affiliate links were cloaked (simple redirects), but Google can easily recognize them. I plan to test out WPHypnoLinks over the next few weeks and see how much progress my site makes. I will try to share my results in an updated version of this post, and maybe include some traffic screenshots etc… Hopefully my site will come back to life. I know Panda affected many different factors, but many of those I have already addressed (such as quality content, social aspects, etc..) We’ll see how it goes.
But, hiding affiliate links from Google by not having them indexed isn’t the only reason I like WPHypnoLinks. Here are some other reasons:
- You can set up a hypno link for any word/phrase on your blog (no matter how many pages your blog has) this can be very useful, as you won’t have to open up every single page or post on your blog that mentions a specific product or phrase. Here’s how they explain it on the WPHypnoLinks website:
You have just one page to add your linked keywords and wherever those words appear over your whole blog they get hypnolinked! It doesn’t matter if you have a thousand pages and ten thousand instances of those keywords – they all get updated immediately.
- You can rotate links for split-testing what works best
- You can create hypnotic effects where your links change just a tiny bit (just enough to grab attention), such as flashing links, color changed, or pulse patterns. Very Cool!
- You can track the amount of times your links are clicked with their integrated tracking system
- They use a caching system that won’t slow down your blog like other WordPress plugins do after you install them
- Plus many other features!
Best of all, you can use the plugin on as many sites as you want for a 1 time payment. I don’t know about you, but I hate when I buy a plugin, and am limited to my personal use. Andy Bailey really came up with something new and out of the box with this one. This plugin is truly an all-in-one powerhouse for all your link needs on your blog.
Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think. If you are testing it out on your sites, I’d love to see how it’s working for you as well.